- Film & Animation
- Autos & Vehicles
- Pets & Animals
- Travel & Events
- Howto & Style
- Science & Technology
Funny & Fails
loading player ...
How to dye Bleached Blonde to Dark Blonde hair ( LOREAL Paris Excellence Creme )
I hope you guys like the Video :-) The color I used in this video was shade # 7 Dark Blonde/Natural by L'OREAL Paris Excellence Creme
Please Support my channel here to help keep my videos coming with PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=Va3U2zc35AwBgmKKtxBMs3cxlzr9shv4ZITm6y2yO6n7Is_1doogaqSK9PsVm0KsTiWKcW
HUGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Do not download or re-upload this video in whole or in part to any channel or other platform, or it will be removed for copyright violations and your account may be terminated. You may add it to your playlist or favorites ( unmonetized ) but DO NOT DOWNLOAD or RE-UPLOAD. Thanks :-)
Buy the Hair Dye I used here: http://amzn.to/2bzWjf0
- Michelle RyanThank you for this video .. I've been searching and searching for something like this and stumbled across your tutorial!! Fantastic to watch someone else try what I want to do and it looks gorgeous btw. I'm off to the shops to buy that colour now!!
- DominikaI had bleached blonde hair before applying this color and I left it on for 30 minutes. When I washed it away I ended up with dark brown 😭😭 I thought it's because my hair was bleached previously, but yours were too. I don't know what went wrong 😓
- what is thisI want to go a little darker
- Sarah & CoI recently dyed my hair from brown/blonde with a max blonde 00b level 3 Schwarzkopf, my roots are bright but I have warm bits in it. Would a darker blonder dye fix it or am I bets going to a salon
- 6oldilocsHow da hell u was talking witout moving yo mouth bruh
- E MunsThank you so much!! This is exactly what I'm about to do and have bought the same dye. ☆☆
- Ingrid DusomeThank you for showing me over the counter drug store dye solutions that work, your adorable!
- Julia DezotellI’ve been looking for a video like this for awhile. My hair has three different colors right now. I’m trying to get close to my natural hair color as possible. I tried the dark ash blonde and it didn’t work so now I’m going to a dark honey blonde hoping that this is a better color for me. Btw my hair is a dirty blonde naturally with white hair and a really faded mint color. I’m hoping I can fix my hair.
- Erin TYour hair is SO very thin. Thank u for making the video.
- Daniela DanciThank you❤