- Film & Animation
- Autos & Vehicles
- Pets & Animals
- Travel & Events
- Howto & Style
- Science & Technology
Funny & Fails
loading player ...
DARK HAIR TO ASH BLONDE. all the facts you NEED to know!
Share this video if you know someone who always wanted to go from Dark to Light!
And Follow us on Social media!
Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @parloursaloninc
Everything you need to know about going from dark hair, to light hair.
This is how you take virgin hair from a level 4, to a perfect level 10, and then tone it to a smoky ash blonde, in just over 4.5 hours.
For this video we used a model with virgin hair.
(virgin hair means that there is no professional or boxed hair colour anywhere from roots to ends.)
*Process times for hair varies depending on the following*
-texture of hair
-thickness or length
-previously coloured hair (colour correction)
A process like this isn't always possible. Your colourist will always let you know the truth behind going lighter in one day. Not only is it an expensive, time consuming process that can have you at the salon for 5+ hours, but it could potentially damage your hair.
We used Olaplex on her model to preserve the integrity of her hair. This is a step that is CRUCIAL for any dramatic change.
http://www.olaplex.com Don't forget to ask your colourist about using Olaplex! It isn't just for blondes!
You can find Parlour Salon in Toronto, at two locations:
6 Ossington Avenue
2086 Queen St. East
- Cara U.Her skin color doesnt go well with her ashy gray blonde. I would have done 1 bleach session since her hair came out a 9 level 1st×. and then done a light ash blonde with a dark ash root base! Now that would have made her look more natural.
- Walter GeeLooks great but where did the lowlights come from?
- foreveryoungI cannot afford a salon right now. How can I lift my natural level 6 roots with about 10-20% grey and my hair pulls very red/orange. I have bleached highlights allover and don't want to damage them more or darken them. But need to lift my root colour a bit and cover the grey. I was previously using 20vol + goldwell 10p on my roots between highlights to bump my base but now I've got some grey and it doesn't cover. Please help🙏
- Mairi MillarWhat awful music!!
- Neva PitterleShe looks better with dark hair
- Lady FurqanaSo beautiful
- Happy girlI'm not in the hair industry, so will a licensed hair dresser please answer my question. Why is foil used, and, is it aluminum foil such as Reynolds Wrap? By the way she looks beautiful as a blonde. Makes me want to go blonde.
- Dale GonsalvesWow the end result is so amazing. The woman looks so sophisticated. The hair stylist did a great job, if I would get my hair dyed it would be in this salon because I would definitely trust my hair in her hands.
- Trixy EaglesIs toner permanent as well? I remember having my hair bleached and it turned brassy after some days.
- Nikki HenryYikes that looks really unnatural. You look so gorgeous with the dark!